Purpose-driven nursing and therapy
At our Cedarwood Health Center, our multi disciplinary care team works hand-in-hand with you and your loved ones to meet your goals and maximize independence. Our desire is to help each resident find meaning and purpose every day, while providing comprehensive medical and rehabilitative care as needed.
Whether you are looking for aggressive short-term rehab or a more long-term community to call home, the Cedarwood team will help you meet your unique goals.
Cedarwood offers the following services and amenities:
- Comprehensive physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- 24-hour nursing and on-call physician coverage
- Care coordination by an experience Registered Nurse
- Pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, dental, podiatry, and optician/ophthalmology services for complete medical follow-through
- Purposeful recreational activities provide stimulation and encourage socializing
- Weekly neighborhood meetings to generate ideas and share in community life
- Spacious public areas provide space for activities, entertainment, and visiting
- Complete housekeeping, linen, and laundry services
- On-site gift shop, beauty salon, library, and more
Health Care Fee Sheet 2015
Click to view, or download a PDF