Thoughtful details make living easy
The hub of our community is Oaktree Center, where you can meet a friend for coffee, take a fitness class, attend a lecture or take advantage of the many other amenities and services that make life comfortable and gracious here at Frederick Living:
- On-site banking and postal services cut down on errands.
- Convenience store and gift shop make it easy to pick up small items you need.
- A variety of dining venues make dining out with friends easy, fun and relaxing.
- Beauty salon and massage therapy studio let you spruce up and relax.
- Library, meeting, and activity rooms give you space to learn new things and meet new people.
- Art studio, woodworking shop, along with activity centers encourage you to explore your hobbies and master new skills.
- Body Shop fitness center is fully equipped to help you stay strong and active.
- Transportation means you do not need to drive if you’d rather not.
- Walking paths, pond, and community gardens beckon you to enjoy the outdoors.
- On-campus worship services, Bible studies, and spiritual discussion groups feed the spirit.
- Engaging lectures, concerts, and other educational opportunities mean you’ll always have plenty of things to do—and active, interesting people to do them with
For your peace of mind, we also provide primary medical care and routine health screening appointments at the Wellness Suite, which adjoins Oak Tree Center. We also provide rehabilitation therapy, personal care, 24-hour health care, and memory support services as part of a seamless, person-centered continuum of care, should you ever need it. And if you’re the caregiver of a loved one who needs extra support, you may choose to make use of our respite care services. All of these health care services are located right on our campus, so you need not worry about finding a doctor or arranging for your care.