Small-town living, so near to big-city culture
Joining the community at Frederick Living doesn’t mean leaving the world outside our campus. Our regular excursions to neighboring attractions and our ongoing involvement in organizations and activities in the broader community mean that you can remain just as engaged in life “off-campus” as you would like.
The neighboring communities of Boyertown, Phoenixville, and Pottstown offer many cultural and educational opportunities as well as opportunities for volunteering and community involvement. If you like to shop, you’ll enjoy knowing that Frederick Living is only 35 minutes away from some of the best shopping on the East Coast, in King of Prussia. And of course, the abundant cultural and historical resources of Philadelphia are only an hour away.
Some local attractions:
- Philadelphia Folk Festival, Schwenksville
- The Colonial Theater, Phoenixville
- Mercer & Fonthill Museums, Doylestown
- Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles
- Valley Forge Natural Historical Park, Upper Merion
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia
- American Helicopter Museum, West Chester