Frederick Living is in its 124th year of caring for and enriching the lives of older adults. During this crisis, Frederick Living has turned 100% of its attention to the health and safety of our residents and not on fundraising. Some residents and friends, however, have asked us for ways that they can help financially during this stressful and challenging time. We are happy to provide this information.
We’d like to offer two specific ways you can help:
- Support our benevolent care program. Since inception, our benevolent care initiative has provided support to residents, who through no fault of their own, are not able to pay the full cost of their care. In 2019 over $1,000,000 in benevolent care was provided.
- Offset expenses related to COVID-19. We are incurring substantial, unbudgeted costs (personal protective equipment, entry screening, overtime, etc.) as we navigate through the pandemic. While the total cost is not yet known, its impact will be significant.
We welcome and value your financial support at this challenging time. If you are able, please consider making a gift today. Your gift may be made in honor of a valued employee, resident, volunteer or other partner in this ministry. See below for online giving instructions. Thank you
Chief Executive Officer
PS Please note that recent federal legislation under the CARES act allows those who don’t itemize to take up to $300 off their taxes for a charitable deduction in tax year 2020.
How to help:
- Donations can be made by check by making the check out to Frederick Living and either designating in the memo section Benevolent Care or Where Needed Most. Send to:
2849 Big Road
Zieglerville, PA 19492
- To give online go to https://frederickliving.org/giving/ and click on donate today and donate now buttons. On the donation page after you select the amount you want to give, under gift designation choose “Resident Benevolent Care” or “Where Needed Most” and under campaign select “Benevolent Care” or “Where Needed Most”.
- All donations are tax deductible as allowed by the IRS. Frederick Living is a 501 (c ) 3.
The official registration and financial information of Frederick Living may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.